Seller is reiterating his intent to sell license with a second price reduction. Seller is a seasoned operator, who is also the equity applicant selling his interest in this Micro-Biz Permit: Retail Storefront w/ Lounge, Delivery, Manufacturing, and Distribution. Property is in good condition and in an ideal location for a dispensary and lounge. The CUP is nearly approved, seller has completed the planning hearing and can be operational once buildout is complete!
- NEW Sales Price: $995,000
- Vertically Integrated Micro-Biz
- San Francisco’s Famed Mission District
- Planning Hearing Approved
- Architectural/MEP Plans Almost Complete
Strong corner location in the Mission District, with an amazing mix of daytime and nighttime foot and car traffic. Situated in heavily populated downtown San Francisco, the property is positioned caddy corner from a well established and long standing restaurant. It is also sandwiched between a prominent event center and recently renovated apartment buildings. Not to mention the cable car depot across the street which has hundreds of employees walking in and out daily. With solid freeway access, good BART access, and Near Franklin square, you don’t get many facilities better positioned than this.
- 4,000 SF Flex Office/Industrial
- Corner Location
- 3 Years remaining on lease w/ renewals
- $15k/mo Base rent
- Excellent Surrounding Demographics
- NDA required for More Info