***HUGE PRICE DROP ***
Exclusive WeCann Listing
Step into a dream cannabis business. A major Southern California cannabis retailer is selling its 4 locations!
Check out the coverage map of these four stores!! Huge delivery footprint with 200+ drivers. Potential to buy stores individually, or package as you please.
**Pricing based on multipliers of Net Sales and Net Income (EBITDA):
Net Sales = Gross receipts minus all non-federal taxes and refunds
EBITDA = NOI excluding federal taxes and local cannabis tax
TTM = Trailing Twelve Months
Income from Santa Ana, Vista, and Encino:
- 2022: Net Sales $35,250,496 | EBITDA $5,820,240
- 2023 Projected Net Sales: $30,850,000
- TTM Net Sales: $35,821,002
- 2022: 0.4 x Net Sales | 2.41 x EBITDA
- 2023 Projected: 0.45 X Net Sales
- TTM: 0.39 x Net Sales
VALUE ADD: La Mesa Storefront Retail Location
- 30-60 days from becoming operational
- Estimated Value: $2,500,000
Sale Also Includes:
- Huge database of clients
- All IP, branding, employees, vehicles, and equipment are included
$$ TAKE OVER OPERATIONS AND START MAKING MONEY TODAY $$
Terms of Purchase
- Asking price: $14,000,000
Jason Piazza – License# 01405965 – WeCann
Eligible for Fundcanna Financing!
FundCanna is a cannabis lender that offers a variety of financing options to cannabis businesses. Their financing solutions are short-term, typically 12 months or less, and are based on the borrower’s projected or actual revenue. FundCanna financing programs are also offered to business owners with a consistent revenue stream. Payments are based on a percentage of the borrower’s revenue, and FundCanna’s financing products do not require collateral.