- CUP is already approved for the location. Huge time saver!
- Tax rate is 1%
- Local permitting process is a standard business license; can be obtained within 30 days.
- Only 1 other lab in the area (30 minutes away).
- Landlord and the City is fully supportive of a new lab tenant.
- New lease is ready and waiting. Nearly turn-key. This is the quickest way to get to market.
Includes the following equipment:
- Pesticides – GC MS/MS – Shimadzu newest model, Edward’s pump.
- Pesticides and Microtoxins – AB Sciex 4000 QTrap, Agilent 1100 HPLC, Proton On site Tri gas generator, Edward’s roughing pump, custom bench with noise enclosure.
- Heavy Metals- Perkin Elmer Nexion ICP MS/MS with a Titan microwave digester
- Micro – qPCR Biomeriux and all auxiliary automated equipment associated
- Water activity and Moisture – Meter Group Aqua Duo
- Also included all the auxiliary equipment needed to run a laboratory including but not limited to pipettes, analytical balances, shakers, ovens, centrifuges, fume hoods etc. Includes a sample of the structure and containment unit to destroy samples on site.
- Business has not been operational for approximately 8 months. Operator is moving to the East Coast to work on Industrial Hemp.
- Price is extremely low, under $599,000. A new lab operator would never be able to start an operation for a lower price. Make best offer.
Property Id: 31434
Property Status: active