Asking Price: $1.5/PSF/Month + CAM
Mendota fully vertical industrial park new ownership – 5 Points available for rent. Lease now and be provided with all the local documentation needed for your Annual/Provisional state application– all you need to do is sign a lease.
Property is centrally located and can supply northern, central and southern California, with easy access to the local airport for international shipping when federal laws are amended. It is 25 minutes from Fresno, 15 miles east of I-5 and within 120 miles of Bakersfield, Stockton, Modesto, San Jose & Santa Cruz.
Delivery is especially important here as there are not many licenses within 150 miles and Fresno is going to come online in 9-10 months. Get ahead of the competition and start delivering in 4-5 months!
- Suite 3: 7,517 sqft
- Building A (Suite 1-8) is 79,000 sqft and fits all license types.
- All suites have RR 40 or above (heat reduction rating)
- CUP approved
- Local licensing can be completed in 30 days
- Building permits can be completed in 60 days
- State licensing (estimated 3-5 months depending on use type)
- State-of-the-art construction for cannabis operations
- Lowest local permitting fees in CA
- Municipal water and sewer on site
- 0% revenue tax, only $8 PSF for all use types (This will increase your net margins dramatically)
- On-site testing
- Zoning approval and entitlements for all license types except retail store front (dispensary)
- Outdoor is available in the 15AC or 47 AC parcel adjacent and 4,000 ft from the facility. Call for more details.
- CAM Charges $0.60/PSF
- Armed on-site security included
- 4,000 sqft of common space includes bathroom and lockers
- Low-cost Power (Co-Gen System being added)
- Time frame to be operational: 5 months
- Water on Grid: Yes
- Access To Natural Gas: Yes
- Available Power in Amps: 5,000 Amps (3 phase)
- Ceiling Height: 16
- Infrastructure: Warehouse; Cold Storage; Roll Up Warehouse Doors; Fire Sprinklers
- Parking: Yes
- For Rent: $1.50/per sq ft/Month + CAM $0.60/per sq ft
- 6-12 months of abatement depending on the strength of the tenant
Miklos Campuzano – WeCann– DRE#02072292