A Master Planned Cannabis Community & Campus
- 44 Tier 2 Mixed Light Indoor Greenhouses
- State-of-the-art Propagation
- Medical Grade Post-Harvest Processing
- Manufacturing, Extraction, Kitchen
- Compliant Packaging/Fulfillment
- Zero-GeN Tissue Culture Genetics
- Exclusive Cultivars-from CA’s top breeders
- Retail Delivery/Storefront
- Statewide Bulk Distribution
- Waterfront Restaurant
WeCann is proud to present PowerPlant Park, an 18-acre Master Planned Cannabis Community & Campus. Located in Contra Costa County, the Park is situated on 2,200 ft. of Richmond’s North Shoreline, with stunning unobstructed views of Mount Tamalpais, San Francisco Bay, and the Marin County Mountains. The San Francisco Bay Area is home to approximately 7.5 million residents and is ranked the #1 market in California for retail sales and cannabis connoisseurs. PowerPlant Park provides the only true turnkey tenancy/ownership model in the State, an affordable path towards income, a perfect fit for all types of cannabis investors, retail brands, MSO’s, and cultivators alike.
PowerPlant Park is the first project of its kind in the State. The City of Richmond has approved its CUP/Land Use Entitlements to include cultivation, post-harvest processing, manufacturing, kitchen, packaging, distribution, transportation, retail, and waterfront restaurant. The Park is in the third trimester of Phase I construction, utilities 95% complete, foundations now being poured, with buildings beginning to go up this May. Certificate of Occupancy expected in late October of 2023.
Ownership at the Park eliminates the 2+ year wait and extraordinary expense to acquire requisite city permits and state licenses, with no guarantee of regulatory success. Considering the low cost of entry, and best-in-class amenities, turnkey opportunities at PowerPlant Park are without equal. Today’s market value for operational, municipal, and state-licensed Tier 2 mixed-light space in the SF Bay Area is $1,200-$1,400 per sq. ft. That’s if you’re lucky enough to find any.
Visit the PowerPlant Park Website! https://powerplantpark.com/
Individual Unit Description
Each Tier-2 indoor mixed-light greenhouse has been enhanced to meet the Park’s stringent SOP’s/QC’s. Over $250,000 has been spent outfitting each unit with the latest Tier 2 mixed light technology. The flower zone includes 1,144 plant sites producing over 2,000 lbs. of ultra premium flower annually. Custom LED lighting arrays designed to be spectrum targeted throughout the bloom cycle to maximize desired effects. Including terpene and trichrome production, THC, CBD levels and overall cannabinoid profile. PowerPlant Park’s retail, direct to consumer sales avenues insulate the Park from what has been a volatile wholesale, (bulk) market over the past couple years.
- Polycarbonate glass roof panels, (sunlight diffusion)
- Ubiquitous Quantum Dots, (sunlight enhancement, spectrum optimization www.ubigro.com
- In canopy CO2 infusion, (manifold driven)
- Automated misting system
- Rolling benches, (maximize plant count)
- LED Lighting, (custom array) 06i by Fohse –1200W Industrial Greenhouse-Indoor Mixed Light
- Multiple irrigation system options
- Automated feeding management, (by strain)
- Environmental control by Wadsworth
- Reverse osmosis water optimization
- 485 sq. ft. interior work corridor, including custom built clean/dirty room, with UV light
**NDA Required For Further Information Including Tours**